OK so these little babies are my absolute favorite. I bought a pack of four of them from Amazon for about 12 dollars and I have been using them like crazy ever since! There are a million different ways you can use them but this workout is specifically targeting your core and your glutes.
- 50 Sliders in and outs – straight leg. (Begin in plank position with the sliders underneath your feet and while keeping your legs straight, use your core to bring your feet to your hands as pictured below.)
- 50 Sliders in and outs- bent legs.
- 50 Sliders in and outs- wide legs
- 50 sliders extended wide to narrow legs
- 50 Breast stroke kicks (it was hard to get a good photo of this one but it’s exactly as it sound just think back to your old swimming lessons with the sliders on your feet
- 50 Spider-Man push ups with the sliders on your feet (imitate the pic below and then switch sides and continue to 50
- 50 Hamstring curls with the sliders on your feet
- 10 plank walks from one end of the room to the other with the sliders on your feet
- 50 lunges each leg with slider on your back foot. In this picture I have added a yoga block underneath my front foot for an added challenge but this is optional
VOILA!– xoxo — Reverent lion