I am in LOVE with this Brussel sprouts recipe. Both my husband and I have historically hated Brussel sprouts but now he regularly requests that I whip up these bad boys. They are amazing.
Perfect Brussel sprouts:
- 1/4 cup diced red onion or shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 cups shredded Brussel sprouts (or buy 1 lb and shred them on your own
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- salt & pepper
1. Prepare the Brussel sprouts by chopping them as pictured
4. Put the shaved Brussel sprouts in the pan and caramelize for about 5 mins.
5. Add the sundried tomatoes and pour in your liquid mixture, cover and cook stirring occasionally until the Brussel sprouts are tender.
Xoxo- reverent lion